::Delhi University:: (DU) B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Admission Forms 2016
Delhi University(DU) B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Admissions Forms 2016 are expected to be available from the first week of June, 2016. DU shall be inviting B.Com 2016 applications for admissions to various courses offered in Faculty of Commerce. The DU B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) application form 2016 shall be available both online and offline. The online Application forms will be available online on Delhi University’s official website while the offline OMR forms will be available in various colleges under the University.
DU B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Online Admission Forms 2016
DU B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Admission forms Instructions :
Do Check : DU B.Com /B.Com (Hons.) Cut Off List 2016
Read the instructions given below carefully before filling the Online admission form for B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) courses in Delhi University.
- Candidates belonging to different categories including General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD are admitted to fill the online DU pre-admission form.
- Using a single Delhi University B.Com /B.Com (Hons.) Admission form, a candidate can apply for as many courses or programmes offered in the faculty of commerce by the University.
- The Online Application Form is common for each and every B.Com course listed in the form and is valid for all colleges except Stephen’s College and Jesus & Mary College.
- All candidates are requested to fill the Delhi University Online Application Form only after ensuring that the requisite courses/ programmes are available in the colleges offering Commerce programmes.
- It is important to note that any application forms that are incomplete or having insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
As already mentioned, DU B.Com / B.Com(Hons.) Admission Form 2016 is available offline too.
The Offline DU application form is expected to be available in as many as 18 centers during the first week of June 2016.
The detailed list of colleges where offline admission forms also known as DU OMR Admission Forms shall be available is listed below:
|North Delhi||South Delhi||Central Delhi||East Delhi||West Delhi|
|Daulat Ram College (North Campus)|
Hansraj College (North Campus)
Indraprastha College for Women (North Campus)
S.G.T.B KhalsaColege (North Campus)
Swami Shraddhanand College (Alipur)
|A.R.S.D. College (DhaulaKuan)|
Deshbandhu College (Kalkaji)
Dyal Singh College (Lodhi Road)
Gargi College (Siri Fort Road)
P.G.D.A.V. College (Nehru Nagar, Ring Road)
|Zakir Husain College (Jawaharlal Nehru Marg)|
Kalindi College (Patel Nagar)
|ShyamLal College (Shahadara)|
Vivekananda College (VivekVihar)
Maharaja Agrasen College (Vasundhra Enclave)
|Rajdhani College (Raja Garden)|
Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College (Punjabi Bagh)
Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Commerce (Dwarka)
Also Read : Top 10 Delhi University Colleges
DU Application Form Fees:–
1. Candidates belonging to General category need to remit an application fee of Rupees One Hundred only (Rs 100), either applying online or offline for B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Admissions 2016 in Delhi University.
2. Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category, need to remit Rupees Fifty only (Rs. 50) for the same.
Important instructions for candidates for filling Delhi University Admission OMR forms:
- The OMR Common Pre-admission form is applicable to all candidates including General /OBC SC/ST/PWD. This single OMR Pre-admission form is valid for all colleges (except St. Stephen’s and Jesus & Mary) and for various courses listed in the OMR.
- Incomplete admission forms will be rejected summarily.
- The candidate must also ensure the following in order to avoid rejection of the B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Admission form :
a) The form is not folded, crumpled or mutilated in any manner.
b) No marks should be made anywhere except wherever required.
c) The bubbles must be darkened properly.
d) The black marks on the margin of the OMR Form are important. It is advised to use only Blue or Black Pen to fill the OMR form. One can select as many courses as he wants. There is no limit on number of courses to be selected.
- This Pre-admission Form (OMR) has two sides. After filling both sides, take the photocopy of the form on single page i.e. both sides. Submit the form to any of the designated center and get the photocopy as acknowledgement.
- No Photocopies of certificates / documents / photographs are to be attached with the DU Admission OMR form.
- It is not necessary to submit the OMR form at the centre from where it was purchased.
- No fee is required to be deposited while submitting the form.The candidates who wish to be considered for admission to various courses in different colleges of the University, for which there is no entrance exam, are required to register either online at http://www.du.ac.in/ or offline by completing the OMR forms available and to be submitted at the respective centres in Delhi listed above.The duly filled offline applications shall be submitted in these centres on or before the scheduled dates that will be announced soon.
To be noted while submitting the Delhi University B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Admissions Forms 2016
- There will be no Registration or pre-admission form available at individual college level.
- The candidates who are interested in applying for admissions to Stephen’s College and Jesus & Mary College, is requested to contact the respective colleges to know about their admission procedures.
- St. Stephens College- Contact 011 2766 7271
- Jesus & Mary College- Contact 011 2611 0041
Admissions to the various colleges under the varsity depends upon a certain Cut-off and eligibility criterion decided by Delhi University. Though you can use this tool that we created to predict the Delhi University colleges that you might get at the time of DU Admissions 2016.
We’ll also update you with the latest DU Admission 2016 Cut-offs list as soon as the university release them. To get notified of the latest news on Delhi University Admissions 2016 you can subscribe to our website and we’ll send the latest news to your inbox. Also, don’t forget to our facebook page.
Delhi University B.Com Admissions 2016 Important Dates (Tentative):
1. DU B.Com Admissions 2016 Online Application Form begins – June 1st week, 2016.
2. DU B.Com Admissions 2016 Offline Application Form begins – June 1st week, 2016.
3. DU B.Com Admissions 2016 Applications closes– June 3rd week, 2016.
If you have further queries or doubts, feel free to call Delhi University B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Admissions Premium Helpline Number @ 011-40360360.