IP University Admission Form 2017-18 : Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University or commonly known as IP University has released it’s Admission Forms for the academic session 2017-18. IP University has released CET 2017 Application Forms through online mode. CET stands for Common Entrance Test, which is a University level test conducted by IPU. CET are organised for various courses.
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University offers numerous undergraduate & postgraduate courses in the area of engineering, law, management, etc.
IPU CET Application Form 2017-18
The registration for IP University CET began on 15th February 2017. The application form is available online only. The CET form are available online for various courses.
These courses are Bachelor of Technology (BTech.), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Bachelor of Science (BSc), Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT), Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Education (BEd), Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.), Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Philosophy (MPhil), Master of Laws (LLM), Master of Education (MEd), Master of Computer Applications, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Technology (MTech). The form can be accessed at ipu.ac.in.
The application form costs Rs. 1000 for each course. If you wish to apply for more than one course you need to pay Rs. 1000 for each additional course. This fee is non-refundable and payment for IPU CET Admission form can be made using credit card/debit card or Net Banking.
There are different dates for various CET tests. Most of them are open during the month of April only. The complete schedule can be accessed from here.
Eligibility Criteria for CET 2017-18
Candidates are required to meet certain eligibility criteria in order to IPU CET Application Form:
- Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent exam & secure 55% marks to apply for B.Tech course.
- Diploma & B.Sc Degree holder can also apply for B.Tech Courses. They have to obtain 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
- For admission into M.Tech programme, candidates have to pass their bachelor degree & secure 60% marks.
How to Apply for IPU CET 2017-18
Follow the given steps to apply for GGSIPU application form:
- You need to first visit the official portal. (ipu.ac.in)
- Select your course. (For Undergraduate Courses like BBA, B.Com, select Engineering/Professional/M.Phill….. option
- Now fill the application form details.
- Upload scanned images of your passport size photo and signature.
- After filling all the details, click on “submit” button.
- Note down Login ID & Password.
- Select the course/s.
- Pay the application fee.
- Make sure you take the printout of the IP University application form and receipt.
IP University Documents/Details :
- Scanned Images of Signature, Photograph & left hand thumb impression in a JPEG/JPG or GIF Format only.
- The scanned image size should be less than 80 KB each.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Qualification Details.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
Hope the information above answers all your queries. In case you face any problem, feel free to drop a question in the comments section below. We’ll have it answered shortly.